Cantek

Friday, July 29, 2011

100th Post !!!

WOW..  100th post...  After more than a year, finally i can write about my 100th post. I started writing this blog on 2nd February, 2010. Yea..last time i did have another blog, but because of some issues, i decided to "delete" it. Then i take a while for recover. *gtew*


I read back some of my posts, some are funny, sad, happy, 18xx-rated, and not to forget emos. In some posts, i use songs & lyrics to describe my feelings *actually malas mok tulis*.. Because i find that songs do help me to interpret what is inside my head and those lyrics help me to convey the messages clearly.

I would to like to thank all my viewers, readers, and especially to my FRIENDS  because you guys do visit and read my blog. To my surprised that, every time i post something in my blog, my viewer never less than 20 people. Maybe to some people it is just a small number but not me. It is an incredible number. *sakai* Thank you very much for your support and concern about my blog.

Special thanks to my blogger friends Nurul, Shafiq, Sze Nin, Menn, Julian, Steve, Wawa, Nad,  Sarah, Kak Zack, Kak Dewi, Walter, Connie and Jeanette. I will always visit yours and truly enjoy reading it. To my other friends who never fail to give their comments on my post, i really appreciate that.

I will try my best to keep on blogging because it can help me to improve in writing *ini penting*, giving my own opinion about certain issues and view world in my own perspective. *gteewww*

P/S: I will try to one post per day..mampuu??.. next target 200th posts..hihi

3 comments:

  1. wow wow wow my name is mentioned! *so proud* hehehe~ congrats on your 100th post! :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. haha...tq sze nin...psst: big apple next time ho...hihi

    ReplyDelete
  3. muahaha yes! Big Apple soon! :D

    ReplyDelete