Cantek

Monday, July 18, 2011

Keep Quiet

Sometimes people will asked us some questions that is really hard to answer. It happened to me. My mum and i were having breakfast.

Mum: What time did you sleep last night?
Me: 2am.
Mum: Apu.. So late? Watching TV again?
Me: *Nodding my head*
Mum: Where is your handphone? I haven't seen for ages. Still functioning?
Me: Upstairs. Inside the drawer. No battery.
Mum: The drawer use it eh?
Me: *keep quiet*
Mum: Do you have GIRLFRIEND?
Me: *keep quiet*
Mum: Last time you used to have one. You never let your phone away that time. What's her name? I forgot her name.
Me: *keep quiet*
Mum: You better look for someone good yeah. Know how to cook, not lazy, bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla ....
Me: *Nodding non-stop*
Mum: I know some of my colleague's daughters. Did you know Aunty ***** daughter? She's a staff nurse. She looks lovely, hardworking and good girl. There's a another one. Eh, the girl who is a teacher, just like you. Same tuition last time. bla bla bla bla bla bla bla....WOULD YOU LIKE TO MEET THEM?
Me: HUH??
Mum: Yeah.. If you want, you can meet them. Or you have someone in your head?
Me:*keep quiet*

Suddenly my cat jumped on the chair and "grabbed" keropok on the table. My mum "shoo" the cat away. I quickly finished off my milo.

Mum: Your cat is so greedy. Maybe he's hungry. Don't forget the little ones. Go give them some food.
Me: Ok. Later i want to give them shower.

My mum totally forget about the conversation. My heart is screaming like *orang gila*!! My cat saved me!!
I'm afraid to answer such questions. Nervous to be exact.  I know my mum intention is good. She knows that i'm quite lonely at home. Nobody to call, always watching television, surfing internet like hours, and many more activities that contributes to laziness. That's why she asked such questions. Never mind yalls!! Who knows someone out there is for me? Just wait and see..@_@

There's a proverb says:
“The first thing is to convince yourself that life's more fun if you love yourself. Don't worry about trying to find other people to love you. Love yourself first.”

- Dr. Lynn Cutt

P/S: The time will come. Let it decides for me @_@

2 comments:

  1. Wooh! I love that quote! :)
    Your cat is the hero~~~ hehehe...

    ReplyDelete
  2. right...so matching with the "theme" there..hihi yesterday i gave him special treat..hihi

    ReplyDelete