Cantek

Tuesday, July 12, 2011

Dancing Queen..

My friend, Menn, he tweeted me in the afternoon, invited me to join the dancing competition in Sarikei. In conjunction of Pesta Nanas in Sarikei. Thank you Menn for the information.

My respond is that i really want to join the competition. But it is too far. My parents wouldn't allow me to drive there. Even it only take 1 HOUR++ journey. I was convicted to obey the says. I really eager to dance again. It have been almost a year i didn't involved in any competition since the last one, which i representing KAJAI.

Now i am totally FAT. My weight is 85++. Right now what i can do is jogging early in the morning and reduce my food intake. I only eat twice a day. I hope it could me to lose some weight, especially my belly. Last time, i can maintain my weight because i'm dancing very hard.

As group we always look for new steps, practice until 1-2 am. It was tiring, but i really enjoyed doing it. It was HEAVEN for me to dance. Wash away those stress and anger within myself. But now, i only dance by my own, in my room. Still i'm listening to some songs that will trigger me to dance, especially traditional and Pop songs. I can't do it if somebody at home. No privacy. I didn't have the courage to dance in front of my family. Most probably i will keep it to myself.
Ngajat during MALAM MUZIKAL

Orang Ulu Dance (look at my tummy...i really miss it)

Menn and i

Diva Leen

Amoi cantek ( Ley ping, Mei Ling)

Hoping that i could can dance again. I mean a very intensive one, entering competition or teaching kids to dance, it will be my pleasure to do it. 

P/S: Dancing Make Me HAPPY!!!@__@

2 comments:

  1. sabar jee...aku nang sik sabar mok keja, mok lose some weight juak. stress ku org dah tego2 badan ku dah bulat.haha

    another way, ko jalan dengan laju.tok based on research aku baca la.mun sik joging, gi pasar ko jalan laju2.hehe

    ReplyDelete
  2. yala tek...sabar jak la..rasa mok jak keja kat pizza hut..takut sidak sik mok ambik, mun keja sekejap jak. ...

    jalan laju2?? klak langgar org time beli sayur..haha time jogging mun lelah aku jalan laju2...sik ku larat mun bawa body yg hampir meletop tok..haha

    ReplyDelete