Cantek

Wednesday, July 6, 2011

What Would You Do?

I was reading people's status in Facebook. Then I opened my friend's wall and i saw something that captured my attention.. It is a show entitled "What Would You Do"... It is in Youtube... You guys should watch the show. This is one of the show which did captured my attention. *enjoy watching*


A statement from the show is: WHO ARE YOU TO JUDGE?  I really like it. There is no doubt that people tend to judge others by looking by their physical appearance,  questioning their sexuality, relationship and many more. 

I always wondering why some people are not able to accept people the way they are. They keep on criticize and give some sort like disgusting look to them. Where is the FREEDOM? Not to mention they give harsh words to them. Is it because some topic or issue still become taboo to discuss in public? The public just cannot accept it. They prefer to let it be because it is none of their business. Conservative people will think like that but open minded one's will speak up for their rights and opinions. Shall we take a moment and think what will you do if you in their shoes?

Hope that you guys enjoy watching the video. You can watch other videos in Youtube. Just type what would you do ABC. There's a lot of sensitive issue that being brought up in the show. ENJOY>>

P/S: Just my 2 cents @_@

No comments:

Post a Comment