Cantek

Monday, August 1, 2011

Happy Fasting

Almost a week there's no tiny drop of rain. Gosh it is too hot. Even at night. Is like steaming hot. We call that global warming.  Couldn't sleep at night until 3-4am and have to wake up early around 8am because it's morning and again it's extremely hot for me to continue sleeping. hemm enough of that..ok next...@_@


Today is the first day of FASTING month. How was your day? Good? To all my Muslim friends HAPPY FASTING. Do eat nyem nyem during break fast. I know some of my friends didn't have the golden opportunity to fast together while they were studying (6 years hokey). Now i know at this time,  it is a bless for you guys to have your family around and enjoy the Ramadhan month together. Happy Fasting Guys!!


 This Ramadhan month, reminds me of my fasting experiences with my friends. I know how hard it was, especially for a beginner and if you didn't take your Sahur. It is important ok. Last time, i didn't and that cause me a lot of trouble until there's one day, i just lying on my precious bed for the whole day because i'm too hungry and weak. The 'STUNNING' cafeteria is not opened, and i just wait for the time to break fast. Luckily i have really good friends where by i asked them to buy anything from Bazaar and they did. Even though at that time they were tired and hungry, but they still want to help. Thank you guys. I won't forget your help. 

P/S: I really miss Bazaar Ramadhan at Kajang and Bangi....@_@

2 comments:

  1. aku tauk cne ko amik gmbar nak 1st ya.hahah slamat berposa shambun!

    ReplyDelete
  2. hahaha...aku ambik kat yahoo image jak.. hihi .... selamat berposa juak...mamam nyemm nyem..

    ReplyDelete