Cantek

Friday, July 8, 2011

S.I.C.K.N.E.S.S. (Survival)

Last two days, i had sore throat. Today it's getting worse. I hardly swallow anything. Is like something growing inside my throat. Seriously. Yesterday it was not too bad, until this morning. I woke up and went downstairs to drink a glass of plain water. Suddenly i feel like my throat burning and i knew it getting worse. Then i tried warm water. Luckily i feel the heat inside my throat and slowly i consumed that precious water. I sat down for a while. Tried to breath and swallow my saliva properly.  Btw i'm alone at that time. After that i drank couple of warm water more. Then gradually it's get better. 

I think that my throat swollen. I feel hungry and made myself a cup of milo. Then i dunk some cream creakers into it. It was really hard to consume even a piece of it. Because i'm so hungry at that time, i just pushed myself to eat. Then after a while, i felt better. I continued to my daily routine. Sweep the floor, jemur baju, feed the cats, washing clothes, and cook for lunch. 

Just after i cooked lunch for my family, i can felt that my body temperature was rising tremendously. It was obviously because of the sore throat.  I quickly washed all the dishes and took my bath. I can't feel my feet and hands. Everything seems so cold and numb. Within 15 minutes i finished (usually it took 30 minutes of showering). Then, by only wearing my towels i grabbed 2 capsules of paracetamol (panadol la) and swallowed it.

Then i went upstairs, put on my shirt and my tracksuit, and lied on the bed. Not to mention it was very hot afternoon n yet i felt so cold. I took my blanket and covered myself. I'm still cold, because of that i took my brother's comforter. Then i feel comfortable. Is like sitting inside a sauna which was nice and enjoyable. I was sleeping from 1pm- 530pm. I woke up to find out that my bed was all wet because of the sweat. ewwww..... 

Luckily i felt much much much better after doing "the Sauna". I quickly take off my shirt as well as my bedsheets. Everything was so wet. I soaked it. Tomorrow gonna put it in washing machine ja. hihi

Nevertheless, i survived in the sickness journey. But my throat is still hurt. Need to drink a lots of water. I mean GALLONS.

P/s: Sometimes u need to survive alone in order to live a life

3 comments:

  1. Get well soon yea. Your household depends on you. LOL :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. haha...if bibik sick, all the things also sick....hihihi... now really miss pusat kesihatan. i can go directly to get medicine..

    ReplyDelete
  3. hahaha. plus, it's free. xD

    ReplyDelete