Cantek

Thursday, July 28, 2011

Words for you

YES, i'm not a big fan of football. You can say that i have zero knowledge about football. It might be awkward and funny seeing me put on status about football. You might find it is hilarious to see me emos watching football. 

But who cares. I know myself, where i stand with my own opinion. It is my FB/Tw'r not yours. 

If you can't take it anymore, please quickly click unfollow / remove friends. I PROMISE it would make you feel better.

p/s: I'm done with you.

4 comments:

  1. mek down kejap sbb sidak sik suka aku nangga bol...nangga bol salah, sik nangga bol salah *tiun diva*
    pelik ku nangga manusia gia..

    hemm..sabar jak la..

    ReplyDelete
  2. haha.. same with me.. i'm not into football as well.. and there's nothing to be ashamed of.. dont worry.. haha

    ReplyDelete
  3. kan...dari dolok lagi sik minat.. sik pa la ho..mulut org ssh kita mok jaga...nasebler...

    ReplyDelete