Cantek

Sunday, July 24, 2011

Amy Winehouse R.I.P

Amy Winehouse, i'm not a big fans of her but i love her songs. Much different from other artists and that make her special. I started to listen to her songs when GLEE performed "REHAB" in their episode. Then i was curious who's song was that. I look it up in Youtube and it was Amy Winehouse. I can say that all her songs are meaningful. In other words, it tells about her difficulty and struggled in life. She had problems with her love life, family, public brawls, health problems and addicted to drug and alcohol. After years of suffering, she was found dead in her  house in London. May God Bless her souls. 

What i really admire about her is that she really knows how to put all her life stories into words and that make her very special singer. My favourite are  "Rehab", "You Know I'm No Good" and "Valerie".  One of her songs that i addicted is Back to Black. Love those lyrics. It was marvelous.


Another one is Tears Dry On Their Own. She dedicated this song to her Boyfriend who are still in prison, and she missed him very much. 


P/S: Rest In Peace

No comments:

Post a Comment