Cantek

Friday, July 22, 2011

How to answer the question??!!..

I know some of you might be struggling while answering the most difficult question of all time, which is :
WHEN WILL YOU BE POSTED?

There is no exception for me. My dad, mum, sis, bro, grandparents, uncle, aunty, (not to forget the KEPO ones), friends, neighbours, former teachers & students, non-stop bombarded me with that killing question. There are so many creative answers that i can create.

POLITE/FORMAL ANSWERS;
  1. Emm..Not yet. Maybe end of this month.
  2. I have no idea. It all depends on KPM. It's their decision.
  3. I don't know. No news from any department. Just wait for the call.
  4. My friends already asked several time, but our name list is not out yet.
  5. Hoping that it will be out soon.
  6. Still waiting for the offer letter.

FUNNY YET IRRITATING ANSWERS; 

  1. Sorry. I will not become a teacher. I will become a successful maid instead because "they" said i not worthy to become one. 
  2. Excuse me. Do i look like a receptionist to you?
  3. Don't know. I not working with "them". Saya bukan Menteri buat kerja tu..
  4. Do i care? Ade ku kesah??
  5. "They" ask me to quit. Look for another job or take another degree. That course is NOT HIGHLY demand.
  6. Next week maybe...next month maybe...next year maybe...after i died maybe @_@
  7. "They" don't know what to do with us. They just let us day dreaming for the whole life.
  8. Maybe they didn't know how to write a letter. That's why it takes time for them to learn HOW TO WRITE A FORMAL LETTER.
  9. You such a KEPO...Can you asked more tragic questions for me? I hope you can prepare me a GUN so that i can shoot myself.
  10. Aku posting ke tak posting ke, yang ko sibuk apasal? Suke ati mak bapak diaorang la nak tentukan bila nak posting.
 So people you can have fun while answering this killer question. I have used some of these answers and it helps me a lot, especially the funny yet irritating ones.. Try it k...hihi

p/s: Posting after raya maybe (add one more for the answers)

3 comments:

  1. hahaha.. this is so damn true.. people keep on asking me the same question..

    previously, my answer would be 'supposedly in july'.. but now they would say to me, 'it's july already.. when is your posting?'

    its utterly annoying.. damn~

    ReplyDelete
  2. kan sapik..stress kejap akak.....nak2 soalan cepu emas..next time nak kena lagi silakan..ada lagi jawapan belum diguna pakai..haha

    ReplyDelete
  3. I really like the FUNNY YET IRRITATING ANSWERS! hehehe~ make those kepos speechless! xD

    ReplyDelete