Cantek

Thursday, July 28, 2011

She make me smile

I was amazed by her performances. She is Vaishnavi Patil from India Got Talent show. I was smiling through out her audition performance. Her steps were sharp, consistent and flawless. Not to forget her eyes and smiles were stunning. You guys should watch it ..

 
HER AUDITION


SEMI FINAL


GRAND FINAL

I did notice that one of the clip said that her uncle and aunty are responsible to take care of her for the whole competition. There was a sad part which i don't grasp the information, whether her parents were sick or not available during her performances. *i don't know Hindi, i just assumed hihi* Nevertheless, her performances were breathtaking. Next time i would like to learn Baratham dance. I know it is not easy, but at least i want to learn the basic steps. BTW enjoy the performances.

P/s: Love the costume. Where to get full accessories? hihi

No comments:

Post a Comment