Cantek

Monday, August 29, 2011

Selamat Hari Raya

Selamat Hari Raya to all my friends Nurul, Leen, Menn, Ain, Nik, Zainal, Shapiq, Wawa, Nadiah, Saiful, and Nazim. I really missed the time when i always asked for Kuih Raya right after holiday. You guys never fail to get something from your house for me. 

How i enjoyed that moment. Siap ada yang bagi bercontainer-container agik iya. Nang meriah uols. We did some bilik terbuka in our asrama. Eat as much as we can. Sharing those unforgettable moments make me feel that you guys are rare diamond in this world. 

I won't be able to feel it again because we are far apart. I wondering when can i feel the same joy and tears of happiness again... Hoping the day will come. *Teybba touching kan*


Again Happy Eid ul-Fitr to all of you. Stay gorgeous and stunning. Eat NYEM NYEM and look for one as well..

P/s: Bila gik mok bergambar pakei baju raya ho??

No comments:

Post a Comment