Cantek

Friday, August 12, 2011

Duermo todo el día

I just spend my whole day sleeping. No kidding. Today i slept for almost 10 hours. I woke up at 830am and do the house chores. Yes i'm a house whore. No doubt.  While i'm sweeping the floor in my room, i found a photo album that i never seen for ages. So i lied down on my bed and started to flip those pictures. Within 10-15 minutes i slept. Seriously i didn't realized that. I dunno how did i awake and looked at the clock: 10am!!! Oh my @_@ I slept for more than an hour. So i get up and quickly finished my "job". 

After finished everything my mum asked me: "Why take you so long to sweep upstairs?" "Too dusty" i lied. Then i gave bath to my three cats.* they scratched me wokeh, so painful* I took my bath and had lunch with my mum and dad around 1130am. *yes it's early right* So after helping my mum washing plates, i went upstairs. At first i was sitting surfing internet, then i lied down to read story book. Within seconds my eyes closed. 

Tick tock tick tock.. I woke up and looked at my handphone (7.05pm) waduh~~~ That's horrible. I run downstairs and my mum n dad preparing dishes for dinner. What a shame. I didn't help them at all. Then after dinner, again i went to my room and lie down on my bed, tried to finish the novel. And guess what, i'm sleeping again. *tsk tsk tsk*

I just woke up when i'm typing this entry. What an unhealthy day. Seriously if there any sleeping competition i should go for it. I could win uols @_@. 


So my conclusion are: 
  1. This a life without a job. *dreadful*
  2. This is the best way to gain weight ..psst: For almost two weeks i didn't measure my weight.*makin berat oiii!!!!*
  3. The best medicine to cure your worries about POKEMON letter.
  4. Keep your pillow close and your FAT BELLY closer.
P/S: I wonder if i could sleep well tonight...@_@

4 comments:

  1. wah! i'm jealous of u. sometimes i wish i'm the kind of ppl who can sleep easily. hehehe~
    it's nt so bad la. not a crime to sleep during holiday time. :P

    ReplyDelete
  2. haha...but at least you have things to do in school..i'm a bit boring staying here all day long.. huhu

    that's why i tend to sleep ja..hihi

    ReplyDelete
  3. let's swap then! I would love to stay at home and sleep. :P

    ReplyDelete
  4. Okay... you guys realize that the "sleep full" quote at the top is about sexual abuse, right?

    ReplyDelete