Cantek

Tuesday, August 16, 2011

Don't know

Don't know why for the last few days i feel a bit lost.. My life just plain...just like plain water. Sometimes EMO unnecessarily, get mad with little things that always unreasonable.

How i missed the way i release my stress back then. I have friends who always emos with me. We screamed like hell, as if nobody there. We laughed our heart out until we get sore throat. We "menyumpah" people who make mistakes towards us. We sweating a lot because we have endless assignments to do. We run here and there to catch those untouchable lectures and not to forget those "demanding ones" in the office. How i missed to get my butt busy.

You know what if i'm doing nothing i feel numb + stupid. I tried to do things that i enjoy the best. Sewing and cooking but it could be fun if i have my own money to buy those equipments and ingredients by myself. No need to depend on others, waiting for them to bring you out for shopping and yet you can't buy the things that you want because so afraid that it will burden them with passion in those things. So i just keep that interest aside, far away, deep down in my chest.

Maybe due to the waiting period for the posting, i'm a bit lost. I have no motivation to lose my weight. My belly keep on bloating *even though lose a bit last month*. I did make a promise to shred away my weight before starts working. Sadly i lost that vows.  I thought it will out this month, because sweet little bugs said it so and yet we all still in nowhere to be placed.

P/s: There2 ambun stop it. You have to swallow (literally) every bit of that sweet deadly poison.

8 comments:

  1. agree..life is tough especially when we are broke and our parents are not that rich so we don't want to burden them with our petty little things; buying stuff etc..hehe.. hang in there ambun..we are in the same boat, but One Day bak kata Charice..hehe

    ReplyDelete
  2. One day bak kata charice..hihi iyala tek menn..try my very best not to ask for anything. rela ku surf tenet n nangga tv sekerap yg mungkin utk buang rasa boring.. huhu

    ReplyDelete
  3. I totally get you. Lol. I ran four miles in the freaking morning just to blow some steam off. I felt frustrated, feel like killing someone. So, menn and ambun, we're in the same boat. We're in a boat and we have no means to move it, stuck in the middle of the sea waiting for a ship to rescue us. *merapu sebab dah gila*

    ReplyDelete
  4. One day, when we got our job, we will be able to spend our very own money! :D
    Sabar2~ ^^

    ReplyDelete
  5. nad: kan... how i wish our boat is moving forward instead of static there for months ..we need to catch some fish to fill our stomach.. *meroyan mode*

    KSN: Yes, indeed. I can't wait for that day... will buy lots of things for cooking purposes .. hihi

    ReplyDelete
  6. every1: semua jdi gila sbb smua on the same boat..hahah..

    ReplyDelete
  7. Besar juak boat kita ho~~ :D muat 20 lebey...

    ReplyDelete
  8. haha... ala2 boat panjang pergi ulu sungei ba.. yang penting boat kita ada bling2 & vogueh...mampoo??

    ReplyDelete