Cantek

Saturday, January 1, 2011

New Year Resolution (1.01.11)

Everyone may have their own aims or we call it resolution when the new year arrived. It is kind of wish to be exact. Same goes to me~~ wee~~

My aim is to LOSE SOME WEIGHT~~ currently i'm 78 kg(harap mesin penimbang iya sik rosak).. i went to Kajang this morning to measure my weight~~

So my target is 70 kg...hopefully i can get it before Chinese New Year.. To motivate myself i bought a shirt and a short pant... Tq Nurul n Ain for the ride~~ Carrefour semua ada~~yg penting beli juak saiz S baju iya~~ nang confident!!

I want to fit in this SIZE -33

Saiz -S- Confident sik beli saiz S??

Moreover, a big thanks to my friends who always keep on reminding me about my weight n health .. ..(kalau gemuk senang dapat penyakit) ...benar iya~~

P/S: Mun mek dah turun berat bdn ..kelak mek pakei baju n seluar iya tanda kemenangan~~(siap catwalk gik k) gteww...


No comments:

Post a Comment