Cantek

Sunday, January 16, 2011

Need to change..help

Last few days my diet totally ruined. I do not how to control myself. I eat every hours without knowing that i supposed on diet. Last 2 weeks, i went to PK (Pusat Kesihatan) because i had flu and sore throat. So the doctor checked on my blood pressure and she's said it is normal (Thank God). So her advice was asking me to maintain the number and try to lose some weight.

So i take initiative to buy some pears and oats.Yeah i did take rice, vegetables when having lunch with my friends. I took a correct amount of food. So at night i took pears and oats. I did discipline myself for only 2 days. YES 2 DAYS.

After that i cannot take it anymore. I started to look for junk foods such as maggie, kerepek and many more. Eventually i didn't buy Maggie, because i promised to myself that i will eat proper foods. But desperately(crawling) i asked from my friends. Dah la makan jam 12am-1am. It considered as a very heavy supper. After that can't sleep because i had headache(too salty). Serve you right!!

This is me~~(yeah i'm Mariah Carey)

Opss..this is me..ignore the DIVA


Really regret now. Putting on some weight instead of losing it.(3.8 kilos) timbang kat kajang. I really desperately need to change.. HELP~

p/s: macam orang sakit jak dolok tapi sik sakit..irony sekarang nampak sihat tapi makin la ada penyakit...

5 comments:

  1. 1) perluka letak gmbar gedik for 2011 ya?ehhe

    2) you need a check list for weight management.

    3) though you take lunch, i can see you still eat a lot.

    4) eat small portion for every meal but regularly.

    5) prepare a healthy snacks for munching.

    6) For dinner, i would suggest eat before 7 coz kau sikkan lapar sampe malam. works for me. mun aku makan lekak kol 7, kol 9 aku dah lapar balit.hihi

    7) exercise at least 3 times a week. vary the routine. iboh jogging jak2.do strecthing. yoga is a good choice.hihi

    p/s pande nak ku berik nasihat. tp ku cuma apply no 6 jak. gne ya>

    ReplyDelete
  2. tq nurul~~
    harus kan gambar diva iya~~ haha
    mek suka..aku tok nang sik berdisiplin..nang susah juak..makan sesedap perut n mulut jak..huhu..mek akan cuba juak..mun aku kurang 5 kilo..nang gembira la~

    ReplyDelete
  3. I loike 2006, bujang senang nya. tergoda i yuuu. Haha... diva tu, I tolak ke tepi... huh!

    Ngau Julian memain d alai, main badminton ka, berjogging ka ba stadium dia.

    Makai... mmg kena kawal nafsu. =)All the best.

    ReplyDelete
  4. tq connie...nya meh..sigat mat aku suba..peewwiitt...

    aku diatu bisi start jogging..tapi enda selalu..laban ujan..hihi...

    Harus kawal nafsu makai~~

    ReplyDelete
  5. cadangan aku:

    1. bak kata nurul, makan frequently n bukan mkn dlm kuantiti yg byk..

    2. elak byk glak karbohidrat, mcm nasi n mee..mun mkn nasi, jgn byk glak, mkn byk lauk mcm sayur,...

    3.bykkan protein, less carbohydrate..

    4. websites pasal health tips byk suruh mkn buah n whole wheat(gandum) mun lapar..

    5.aik bleh meningkatkan metabolisme, mnum byk aik..*tpi msti rajin exercise, bukan skali smggu..heheh..Ingat FIT; Frequency, Intensity & Time..heheh

    6. aku suggest ko g swimming..seriously, akan terbakar lemah coz pas aku swim, nang lapar..

    ReplyDelete