Cantek

Tuesday, January 4, 2011

Happy Anniversary

Despite my gorgeously unbearable flu and sore throat...i want to share something nyem~~

It was quite a busy day. But until 3 pm, they were less customers. So two guys entered the restaurant. Both of them were very smart, tall and handsome(nang nyem). As usual they took their seats and ordered. So i took their order and sent it to them. After an hour...they raise up and waved their hands at me...

Blue Shirt: Excuse me..Both of us were very disappointed with the drinks. Again what you called it?

Me: Chocolicious Milk sir.. Why sir? Anything wrong with it?( dah nebes dh..takut kena simbah air ia)

White Shirt: It tastes like an ordinary chocolate milk..What is this again? Choco what?

Me: Chocolicious Milk sir. (berbelit lidah mok sebut)

White Shirt: How much is it?

Me: RM11.90 sir...

White Shirt: Oh my!!~ i can buy 3 boxes of dairy milk outside..

Me: Hehe...indeed sir(ketawa nebes)

Blue Shirt: I really disappointed..(muka sedeh) Actually today is our 1st anniversary(gesture tgn referring to both of them ).... I thought it gonna be SPECIAL..

Me:*again speechless*...... I am so sorry sir about the drinks..I really really sorry....i didn't know that..(ayat pun entah pa2)

White Shirt talking to the partner: It is okay la dear...We celebrate it again tonight..(meaningful smile)

Blue Shirt: Hemm okay(smiling as well)... So you have any dessert?

Me: Yeah sure..We have muffin submarine and jelly sundae...

White Shirt: Emm...Muffin submarine please...

Me: Ok sure...Do you have any request?

White Shirt: Request? Meaning?

Me: I really sorry again about the drinks just now. I can see that sir really enjoy the chocolate flavour..Do you want all of it are Chocolate ice cream? (confident lagi)

Nang Sedap

White Shirt: How about you dear?

Blue Shirt: Yeah sure....that's more like it...You really nice and charming...Where are you from?

Me: Tq sir..i'm Sarawakian (yg penting sik menjawab soalan)

Blue Shirt: Oh... No wonder you look so pleasant and friendly..(kembang idung).. By the way, I ****and this my partner*****.. (introducing themselves) We are have been together for a year and working at****..

Me: Oh...Happy Anniversary sir..Really happy for both of you..(OMG dlm hatiku..open nya)

So i get the ice cream for them. only Chocolate Flavour ...I sent it to them..

Me: Here you go sir...Enjoy your meal...

Both of them: Thank you very much...

Blue Shirt: This is for you..(RM5)...for being so nice..

Me: Really sir? Thank you very much... Again ~ Enjoy your meal..(happy mode)

Just before they leave...i said...

"Thank you sir ..come again...and HAPPY ANNIVERSARY"

They just smiled meaningfully at me~~weee

P/S: Best nya dapat tips~~

No comments:

Post a Comment