Cantek

Thursday, October 20, 2011

Usap Perut

I just came back from Sing Kwong, (the old one). I think it have been years i didn't buy things from that place. So after my sis withdraw some money, we parked our car outside and entered. While we entered the building, there's a guy near the main door, standing waiting for someone i guess.. 

The same tall with me, not wearing specs, wearing white shirt and short pants.. but guess what ???!!
HIS TUMMY IS JUST LIKE MINE!!!!

There's MORE~~~ To make it weird, there's something funny happened when i passed by him he suddenly rubs his tummy and automatically i did the same. TETEBYA SAMA2 USAP PERUT.... Tsk tsk tsk.. I wonder why??

Well there's no explanation for that. Until now i'm a bit confused. Maybe a sign for me to drop some fat... haha..

P/S: He is NYEM... seriously... ala2 muka ARTIS/RETIS... (this is the main point here!!)

2 comments:

  1. jee, perut kau ada shulu juak ka?hehehehe

    ReplyDelete
  2. emm..jap aku check lok @_@....haha


    sik ada..gmbr diatas adalah hiasan semata-mata~~

    ReplyDelete