Cantek

Monday, August 30, 2010

I don't mean to be mean...

Here is a little poem about the test today...

T.E.S.T


One big outrages test,
I felt the tense in my pants,
The old grumpy lady started to complain,
Because we sat too close and until we can hold each others hand.



She kept on saying test test test,
We had to change sitting place,
She afraid that we will copy and paste,
without her knowledge,
under the desk.


She yelled loudly from the stairs,
She said "No looking, talking, and even smiling to your friends.
I thought she had meaningless voice, intonation and stress.

Pressing the word 'test' again and again,
Made the girl sitting next to me had migraine,
Through the mind, soul, spirit, and brain,
Looking worse and thought her life gonna end.



I just answered the test anyway,
The quiz did make me gay,
Even though i am not well prepared,
But i tried to smile at her in a certain way,
Fortunately, my heart said :No way,
After the test, i just walked away.

Cute sik???

This is effect from the literature lesson (apa kah kaitan literature ngan D&P)..bole ja intergrate the lesson...kan..haha



3 comments:

  1. Hey! This is funny!
    Nice poem! It rhymes!!! :D
    Enjoyed reading and has a good laugh. Nxt time write somemore ya... Old lady. Test test test. XD

    ReplyDelete
  2. tq ah sze...hihi..poem is an interesting thing to write...you should try..

    ReplyDelete
  3. wahhh... ada pOem gik ya..
    ala2 mr G.. haha
    *gurau..
    slmt ari raya!! hehe

    ReplyDelete