Cantek

Wednesday, August 25, 2010

Beliefs In Life

Just now i was exploring my hp...my sms draf (if u are using advance hp it is hard to explain) Then i found this quotation that i typed in during sunset mass back in Kuching (St. Joseph Cathedral) ...the father said:

"Christian is all about loving, not about sin and not about to do sin. Love not work according to rules. Loving is to serve, make danger and make mistake"



St. Joseph Cathedral

Wonderful isn't it? I was attracted to this quotation until today..i keep it in my hp so that i can read it again n again..I always asked myself what am i a christian? what do people mean by real christian?

First time: My first bible was given by my sister. It was a small bible that is dark orange in colour, small. My sister gave it to me at the age of 15 if i not mistaken. I was so happy to receive it n enjoyed reading it.(wlaupun x brpa paham) Time kecik2 dulu, i never go to church.(serius) My parents never bring me there. Until i'm in form 4, that was my first time go to church, it was a week before Christmas with my family. Super duper excited. 1st time ba.. i just followed people...every single "movement" through out the mass. No one ever taught me how to pray.. I know that's sound silly but it is reality.. I just follow n learned along the way..i have no idea what "actual words of praying" that is supposed to say before eat,sleep, wake up n many more..i just create it by myself in my own words..even until now..in my opinion it's not wrong and yet the words that i say is sincere..which is important ...sincerity to pray...

FYI my family is still conservative in terms of religion. Until now, we still practicing the ancient miring ceremony, which is a offering to God.. My little brother always argued that "we go to church but still having this"..usual answer: "this is our culture, never ever throw it away"..In the mass they said "stop doing THE things...it is against the teaching.." (here i'm quite confused)depend ngan org kot..



Luckily, IPBL brings me a whole new understanding of christianity..My ex-rum8 teachd me lots of information..he is very good in explaining to me.i always asked questions: Good Friday tu pa? holy water is for what?story inside the bible? lots n lots of other questions..and he never failed to answer me..same goes to my other friends there..From there i learned bit by bit (like snail)about Christianity..i go to church every week. i joined the chapel group even i had class about Catholic(but i didn't finishd it due to pre-prcticum)..Then my sister, lil brother n i was baptised in 2007 as a Methodist, 2 days before Christmas (without any class to attend - i mean intro n content)..what to do? never joined the Sunday school..hemm

Now in UKM,honestly i seldom go to the church..my friends asked: why last time you quite active but now not so? yes i do admit it..my answer is..
"praying is an act of willingness and sincere"
..barula berkat.pegi church/praying no need to heboh2.. It is between you n God kalau x pegi chruch masih jugak bole sembhyg...dimana2 pun mesti kan...that should be the way..i'm sad if people said:pergi church for ikut kawan, cari nyem2,cari bf/gf, sbb hari ahad nak shopping lepas sembahyng..mmg tidak ikhlas..(sori if i tembak here)

okay..this is my interpretation of my own beliefs in life...some people totally reject it n some might stand by me..(btol kan?) hihi adios..

2 comments: