Cantek

Friday, August 27, 2010

Dinner with Her

After a few days skipping dating with her, i feel guilty. She quite up sad because ignoring her and went out with my friends. So at 7pm, i took her for a dinner. I boiled some water and I took her for bath. I put her in a pink dress. I let her relaxing in the pink bathtub. She was floating inside. She looked at me and said:
Please Close The Door, Sayang!!
:P
Then i took the lid closed it. I waited for several minutes. I take out a box of raisins from my cupboard. I opened the lid.
SHE WAS READY FOR ME!!!
Her smell was so tempting. Can't wait to lick and bite her with my pleasure skills(kenja & gatal). I pour some raisins on her body. Sweet enough to make me happy... I stirred her slowly and gently until it well mixed...
Finally i took my LARGE spoon and scooped her out of the dress. I bite her just like a VAMPIRE...i feel like Edward Cullen (indeed i am as NYEM as him) compliment to me!!... I feel the pleasure through my mouth, tongue n belly..(don't be jealous)... That was my lovely time having dinner with her...Miss Oats

HER with the pink dress

HER mixtures


Our marvelous drink Mr Green Tea

P/S: Aku sikda benda mok polah...haha

4 comments:

  1. Haha. Here I come again.
    I must admit that I really thought this post is abt a real girlfriend when I started reading... but the more I read, the more weird it became...abu!!! It's Miss Oats. *pengsan*
    Lol. Too funny! XD

    ReplyDelete
  2. haha..i have nothing to do ba. unrealistic imagination keep on coming..so i write it out.. .even though quiz next week..hihi

    ReplyDelete
  3. =.=' (was expecting something serious)

    ReplyDelete
  4. nurul..mek sik da yg suka....hanya oats menemani diri ini..

    ReplyDelete