Cantek

Friday, April 8, 2011

Video by Mohd. Shafiq..


I was waiting for my students at Old Town White Coffee... So i switch on my lappy and online...I saw my darling Shafiq tagged me on a video..i thought it was the drama video *sik baca description given*...so i just quickly download it.....after a few minutes, i played the video...

It was the class video~~ All the old yet meaningful pictures were in the video....so i keep on watching, watching and watching...until the last bit of it, this is what happened to me~~


Aku shangis....bergenang kejap air mata~~ ...those people seating next to me were confused and stopped eating their meal for a while...Luckily there's a box of tissue on the table...*macam tauk2 jak nak* haha....

Thank you very much Shafiq for making the video...It was really2 good...mampoo menyebabkan MAHARANEE menangis lagi~~  hihi gud job darling~~ polah gik video auk~~ polah banyak..ada koleksi aku kelak~~ hihi

P/s: Aku pon bercita-cita untuk polah video~~ mok juak try~~

3 comments:

  1. hahaha.. kO nangis? ambun2.. haha..
    btw, thnx 4 da cOmpliment.. sik sia2 ku mls study.. hehe

    ReplyDelete
  2. adeh... sad right? the video.... T.T

    ReplyDelete
  3. sapik: auk...bergenang ai mata akak koh...hhihi mala jak mok touching2 kan...

    ah sze: yeah very sad ho~~ huhu...sedeh nya~~

    ReplyDelete