Cantek

Tuesday, April 19, 2011

C.O.N.C.E.R.N

Different people have their own way to show how much they care about them.. I just realise that i have my own ways on how to take care of something....
  • I will keep on NAGGING until the person do the things, especially things that related to HEALTH and FOOD.
    • eg: Ko dah makan ubat ka? Ko dah g hospital ka? Ko dah ok ka? Ko masih sakit ka? Ko dah makan? makan apa? jam berapa ko makan?
    •  Apa doktor madah tek?? Nya bagi ubat apa? Klinik apa ko pegi tek??
* i will continue to 'DISTURB' that person life until the he/she get well..


  • I will keep on ASKING and ASKING the same thing until the person do his/her part..
      • eg. Ko dah siap ka part ko? Ko dah ambik barang dari Fakulti? Ko dah jumpa lecturer tok? Ko dah print benda iya?  Ko dah beli benda iya?
    * As long as the thing is still not "in front of my eyes" ...i just keep on asking asking and asking....not to forget i will add the LAZER part.


    •  I will try to BLACKMAIL the person if the person don't want to follow things for his/her own good..(JAHATnya)
      • eg. Kelak aku madah ngan parent ka u!! Kelak ku madah ngan kakak ko!! kelak ku tulis dalam status aku, yang ko sik mok makan!! 
    * Even though i blackmail that person but i won't do the things...because i know my limits...never ever cross the line~~
    So as a conclusion:
    • I like to nag even though it hurts~~
    • I nag because i care and concern about you~~
    • I can't erase those attitudes because i grew up with that kind of environment where by my mum n dad always did that as well...*Now you know*

    ## I know some people might just can't take it, feel offended. People would say that i'm penyibuk, selalu moha2...but honestly, this is how i show my deepest concern and support. 
    Sorry if it's too much~~

    p/s: I'm so sorry because this kind of methods are very stressful and irritating. Yet i know the limits...the do's and the don'ts because i know where i stand....


    with love,
    ambun~~

    2 comments:

    1. its ur way of showing concern ambun..its a symbol of love to whomever it is..:-)

      ReplyDelete