Cantek

Tuesday, March 22, 2011

Raining

I wake up this early morning,
Hoping that the day is shinning, 
But no it is still raining, 
Still raining instead of shining.

I can listen to every drop of rain,
Showering and pouring into the drain,
But yet nobody knows the meaning of rain,
I always compare it to the unknown pain.

Some birds trying their best to sing,
Sing their heart out hoping that everyone will be listening,
But sadly people is always ignoring,
Because they think they always right in everything in their doing.

I sit still and silently praying,
Praying my heart out hoping that God is listening,
At least give me some strength to keep on living,
Because i know life is an unpleasant thing.

Raining raining raining,
It is a good mood and environment for poem writing,
Even the day knows how am i feeling,
Feeling unwell for the unsettled thing.

Valentine Ambun (2011) 0834 - K16A 311

1 comment:

  1. "dont live for the critics coz they are everywhere" (Pink)

    ReplyDelete