Cantek

Thursday, October 7, 2010

Normal Human Being

There's a time that i felt that they neglected me...Never asked how am i doing? Have you taken your dinner? Are you sick/alright? Never asked about my life.. My ups and downs. It is hard to share 'things' with them. So i always keep it to myself...Truly, i'm jealous with them if they told that how close they are.. I never had the gorgeous opportunity. I will and always have a huge wall between me and them.. I know they are busy with their own things.. I try not to disturb them but i can't. I still thinking of them every breath i take... But do they remember me ? Do they still realize my existence?
I'm so sorry..I am just a normal human being.

I always make my friends laughed out of their heart and crying of joy when i hang out with them, with my ridiculous and fabulous jokes...Fun fact about me is, i actually enjoyed myself seeing my friends shinning and grinding sitting next to me.. there must be tears of joy..

Sometimes i hurt their feelings too with/without knowing it. I tend to do small/huge mistakes and yet it dramatically hurt their feelings. They do express their emotions directly/indirectly on their face.. Nevertheless, i try very hard to win their heart back and make things right/clear in my own way.. Undoubtedly, it did works and sometimes it doesn't..
I'm so sorry..I am just a normal human being.

Being a normal human being is extremely fractious.Never ending problems as well as happiness. Always tried very hard to hide it with pleasing and unbearable smiles.

4 comments:

  1. what's up? s0unds like u have a pr0blem..
    chill k, iboh tnsn2 gilak..

    try 2 nj0y urself, by living 4 urself..
    it feels much better.. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. yup.. try to cover it up with mountain of assignments.. thanks shafiq..

    ReplyDelete
  3. grinding la beside u?hehe oh ambun, i love u!

    ReplyDelete