Cantek

Wednesday, November 10, 2010

Dream or Sign ?

For the past few nights, i dreamed about something kinda weird but cute. People said that before you get on the bed, you should wash your feet first. If not you will have a bad dream.(superstitious?) naah... i think it is all about hygiene. You wouldn't step on your bed with dirty n muddy feet.

So, this dream that i talking about is I HAVE 2 LITTLE CUTE BOYS...


Seriously, i have no idea why am i keep on dreaming for the same dream. In the dream, i was playing football with both of my 'children'. They are so adorable and did i mention CUTE? They are enjoying themselves playing football. They said to me:
"Daddy, daddy please pass the ball to me"
I'm playing football? (since when?)... (ada la juak time year 6..iya pun kena paksa) haha... Then the children and i walked back home and had our dinner together. They seem so happy and i looked fatherly (not mama) in the dream....This dream keep on coming to me thrice until this morning..

When i woke up, i tried to google search for the meaning of the dream...but i found nothing..zero..What is the meaning of the dream? any idea? i'm clueless...

P/S: I didn't manage to see my WIFE in the dream? haha~~

1 comment:

  1. mok dpt anak ikan kah ya bun?hahahaha-jenal

    ReplyDelete